Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who Let the Blogs Out?


Two things from the UR Law Staff:

With graduation coming up, the deans office would like to make sure that they pronounce our names correctly as we walk across the stage. Here is a list of some of the people that they included on the email that said "As you might know, I have the honor of calling out your names at commencement when you come forward to receive your degree. If you are receiving this email, I am uncertain on how to correctly pronounce your name."
1. Morgan Champion
2. Matthew Jones
4. Brian Mills
5. Theresa Young

Also, we received another lost and found email from the Dean's Office. Here is what it said:

"Okay …

I got the money
I got the jewels

And now a nap sack has been turned into Admissions.

You guys are making is real easy for me to “leave” this place."


I can't even imagine what this means.

1 comment:

  1. I assume you got the e-mail...how do you pronounce Lane again?

    ReplyDelete