Wednesday, March 25, 2009

BlogBri

I am currently sitting in a meeting regarding the essay portion of the Virginia Bar Exam and I just realized something important. I really wish that a group of fifty 24+ year old law students were past the point where they burst into fake laughter when a speaker says things such as "If your handwriting is that bad, you should have gone to medical school."

This situation reminds me a fond memory from White Collar Crime when our professor made the whole class sing "Happy Birthday" to a boy in the class. However, no one in the class knew his name. So it went something like this "...Happy Birthday to [awkward under our breath mutters] Happy Birthday to You!" Of course, it was all I could do to keep myself from breaking into a solo rendition of "and many more on channel 4, and Scooby Doo on channel 2, and Frankenstein on channel 9".

3 comments:

  1. Just a few comments from me, the guy creepily sitting behind you trying to angle his computer so that Josh Hanbury will keep looking at his screen.

    1) There is someone under 24 in this room, and he did not laugh at any of the lame ass jokes currently being given at the front of the room.

    2) I am uncomfortable with the actions of Hanbury and Goodrich next to me, as well as Maggie Dodd and E. Hazzy constantly trying to carry on a conversation via facemaking and hand signals. If they read this blog, yeah I am talking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear C$- My name is Maggie FINNEGAN, that's FINNEGAN, with an F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will always be Maggie Dodd to me. Drinks at 9?

    -C$

    ReplyDelete