Monday, March 2, 2009

Blogging in a Winter Wonderland


These are situations in which I don't understand why people feel the need to speak:

1. In their sleep

2. During a tender kiss

3. During a dental cleaning. (Side story: My dental hygeinist once started a story by saying "Yes, I get really scared when I am alone in my apartment. And when I get scared, I do weird things, such as put all my furniture in front of the door or put all of my stuffed animals in my bathtub". I just really wonder how many stuffed animals that she has and what degree of safety this provides her)

4. To a stranger on modes of public transportation

5. While watching the Olympics

6. While receiving a haircut or perm

7. During an awkward silence

8. To professors in the hallway

9. To professors in the classroom


No comments:

Post a Comment