Monday, March 30, 2009

How Do You Like My Blogging? Call 1-800-SUPERB!

It hurts my confidence when I drive the 6 hour drive from Gate City to Richmond and not one truck driver honks at me.

Today, I would to share a story from a South Carolina follower:

A girl received this facebook message, :"hey yooooooou!&^ i found this vidddddeo *&$ of us on %# my computer and i waaaaaant you to seet it ^#%@^^^^! cliccckkk here #$@". This message was sent to a thread of people on facebook.

A girl that had been on the thread replied to the whole thread in this manner, :"Hey sweetie! Hope all is well, I tried opening this video, but the link says this: The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users...so I can't open it, can you email it to me? What are we doing in it? Talk to ya soon!"

Any message that involves that involves the "#" symbol and the "%" symbol is obviously spam.


No comments:

Post a Comment