Thursday, March 26, 2009

While You Were Blogging...

I experience my most stressful situation of the day every morning as I walk into the law school. I am referring to the 30 seconds in which I determine if the person walking behind me is far away enough for me to walk through the door without having to hold it open for him. If I determine that this is not the case and have to awkwardly wait to hold the door open for him and have to stand there while he breaks in to a dead sprint to try to minimize the amount of time that I have to hold the door open, it ruins my day.

17 followers, I guess by now, you have noticed that I am not following a gender neutral grammar approach in this blog.

Also, I'm ready to unveil my theory that David Spade and Glen Close are the same person.

No comments:

Post a Comment