Friday, March 27, 2009

Blogless in Seattle

Over the past month or so, I have received emails from 123 Greetings that begin with sentences such as:

"Listen, I don't want you, or anyone else for that matter to think that I'm a jerk, but I just cannot do it for too much longer. I wish I could, but I just can't."

"Hello and thank you so much for getting to this message as quickly as you did....if you had waited about 3 hours to read this, then you would be kicking yourself..."

"We apologize for contacting you at this time of the day, and we hope that we haven't interrupted you in anyway, but we wanted to make sure that you received the message that we sent you last week." (This message was sent at 1:30pm on a Thursday- which is arguably the least offensive time that you could contact a person)

I do not know when 123 greetings and I developed such an intense relationship, but I do know that I am ready to take a step back.

No comments:

Post a Comment