Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yo Dre Drop the Blog

I woke up this morning with a bad case of Blogger's Block.

Luckily, something just happened in the library that inspired me.

I can't imagine the anxiety that a male janitor experiences when he has to clean the female bathroom. Out of all professional situations, this has to be the most stressful. If I were using the restroom when a male janitor entered, I would climb on to the toilet and hide in the stall until he left.

Also, someone in the library just said "Seeya Wouldn't WannaBeYa". I respect that.

One time, someone caught our female bedder in Cambridge shaving her face in our dorm bathroom. If I were her, I would do that at my personal residence.

1 comment:

  1. As a former janitor at Gypsy Hill Park in Staunton, Virginia, I feel uniquely qualified to address your public restroom concerns. Firstly, janitors are trained to shout, "Man coming in!" immediately before barging into the women's restroom. Secondly, hiding in the stall is an ineffective means of avoiding the janitor. Janitors have a sixth sense for humanity and if we suspect someone is hiding in a stall, we approach the stall, shake the door violently and yell, "You almost done in there?!" No one wins in that scenario.

    ReplyDelete